Aldryngton PTA is a charity run by parent and guardian volunteers. As a parent of a child at Aldryngton Primary School you are automatically a member of the PTA and as such you can attend meetings, vote on proposals and make suggestions for spending or raising funds. We welcome new members and fresh ideas, we value your views so please try and attend the meetings if you can.
The PTA Officers are listed on the Contact page of the PTA section.
What does the PTA do? We raise money to spend on improving equipment and resources to enhance our children’s education and the facilities in the school in general. We promote closer links between home and school and we bring staff, parents, pupils and friends together in support of our school.
How can you get involved? There are many ways you can help and support your child through the PTA. Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Offers of help before, after or at events are so valuable. It doesn’t matter if you can’t help on a regular basis, the PTA welcome any support it receives.
- You can attend the AGM or meetings to give us ideas for fundraising events.
- If you don’t have the time to help at events then your enthusiasm for what the PTA are doing is really beneficial so please try to support the events.
- You can volunteer to be a PTA Class Rep (CR) or a Committee member, come along to meetings to find out more.
- If you have any contacts or skills we could use then this could be beneficial, please come along to a meeting or contact a member of the PTA to discuss ways this could be of use.
- If you have suggestions on what money could be spent on we’d be interested to hear your ideas.
- Finally, we are extremely grateful to receive donations – cash, cheque or via our online fundraising pages (contact PTA Treasurer if you require more details).
Please look through these PTA web pages to find out more and see how you can get involved.